Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me and The Bandits


Running the full marathon in the Borneo International Marathon last 2nd May 2010 was not part of my goal this year. I had set out to just do half marathon instead. I could not picture myself completing the run and neither was I prepared to be in agony with muscle ache after the run. But I then challenged myself that I can do it and pretty much ready for it. Besides, it is the 3rd time I joined and I know I can do it. But not without some help from some Bandits.
These Bandits are more than Bandits. They are my running mates. They are my running drugs, my school mates mostly. But above all, they are my wonderful and beautiful friends. We pretty much motivated each other.
So I did it. I completed my 1st full marathon. We all did it.
The training - few months of waking up damn early. The race preparation - loads of nerve wrecking moments. The race - well completed. The friendship - PRICELESS!
My Running Bandits - WE ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment