Monday, October 25, 2010

When

When in your life do you consider is the turning point of your life? When you fall and got hurt? When you achieve something extra ordinary? When you lose someone you love? And does the turning point takes the best out of you or the worst? Is the turning point our own decision or force upon us?
A childhood experience which a child should not have gone through is the 1st turning point of my life. I was force to turn my life around when I hardly knew how. I know right now, millions of children are probably going through the same thing as I had 25 years ago.
2nd turning was when I had my twin sons. It was something I had wished for when I was a teenager and my wish came through. Though my younger twin did not survive, my eldest and only son now is a handsome 15 year old. Not long after having my twin sons, I had another turning point. Now, I am wishing I had not taken the turn. If I had not taken the turn, I probably do not have to make my 4th turning point now. When can we not make any turning point? How many turning points in life a person must encounter to have achieve what they want?

No comments:

Post a Comment