Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's the legs!

It has been two months now since I started training for a half marathon feat - Borneo International Marathon Oct 2009. The momentum of the training looks good and I always look forward to my long run every Saturday. It is a challenge I have never imagined that I would do while I was in my very younger days and I often wondered why I am doing it now, when the body is older and age is catching up. The long run was always good, with so much personal satisfaction. But it's the legs that always have a mind of it's own. I am trying so hard to have a good relationship with my legs...nurturing it with consumption of healthy food, toning it with the right weight and method, wearing the right shoes. Ah! But the chemical is still not perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment