Thursday, May 7, 2009

Children are a gift from God







It is 7th May 2001 when my Chloe was born. She weighed 3.10kg with so much hair (not as much as Chelsea) but curly. As she was growing up, she has this most big eyes with long eye lashes (she still have that long lashes). She is 8 years old today and have grown so much that every bit of her reminds me of myself. But she has something extra - she really have the brains and she has me who love her so much. Beautiful in her own way, yet so simple as a person. I had asked her what she wants for her birthday (while crossing my fingers that she would ask for something within my budget!). But all she wanted was a set of a KFC meal. I am so fortunate with her simplicity and innocent way. I believe because all children are like that, many adults take that for granted. I once received an email with a video attachment on how a maid abused a child who is not more than 6 years of age. I could not bear to finish the video because I can pretty well say that the maid was barbaric! If only there is a portal that can put adults like the maid that punishes them the same way.





No comments:

Post a Comment