Sunday, May 10, 2009

Untouched Paradise - Just at your doorstep


A friend send this to me just today and the view was really breathe taking. First thing I had in my mind was going to this place must cost a fortune. I was totally wrong. This is in fact in Kedah, Malaysia. The place is called Tasik Jagong, if I am not mistaken (see I could not even remember the name because I was really amazed with the view!)
How many more places like this can you really find and it is just within the location of your country? I am sure there are many and how far do we want it to be untouched? We always assumed that other places would be a much exotic and beautiful to visit when we have our own to really shout about!

2 comments:

  1. holy crap that's really cantik. the only time i went to kedah was to visit and help people right after the tsunami, so what i saw of the state was the total opposite of this. but this place is really like a hidden treasure!

    melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps there is a reason why not many people know of this place also. So there is pros and cons if it should be ventured and if it should be, at what level.

    ReplyDelete